Monday, October 22, 2012

Remembering Orville Guest Post

There's this amazing couple, Candace & Chris that write a blog called Our Misconception. They've been struggling with infertility for far too long! I've gotten to know Candace through an IVF group on Facebook. She had 3 guest authors this week for Pregnancy & infant awareness loss month. I got the opportunity to write a post for her blog. I used the post I wrote the day of my D&C when I lost Orville. I cut it down as much as I could and she posted it yesterday. I've gotten such amazing feedback on the post and I'm sure she got a lot of page views from it. It's a very raw, truthful post. I know many of my followers read the original post, but if you'd like to read the version I edited for my guest post, I'd love for you to check it out here: Remember Orville. I especially love the picture she chose for the post. Thanks again for all the love and support <3

1 comment:

  1. Great post! And an overwhelming response from my readers! Great job Angie! <3

    ReplyDelete