Thursday, June 7, 2012

Quick Rant

I just wanted to post a quick rant. I hate when I'm scrolling through Facebook posts and read someone complaining about something relating to their pregnancy. Whether its about their morning sickness, how uncomfortable they're feeling, having to do the damn glucose test, or what-have-you. I would love to have any of that right now except my miracle baby that was conceived via IVF after nearly 20 months of trying is looking down at us from heaven. People need to be more grateful for what they have and embrace the shitty feelings because they get to hold a baby at the end of all that. Some people need to put themselves in other peoples shoes. I know they don't think much about posting stuff like that, but it still annoys me because I wish I had those "problems." Rant over.

1 comment:

  1. You have every right to feel that way. I would even love to have morning sickness ( I hate throwing up) Or be uncomfortable with the summer heat. Because it would mean that I was pregnant. Getting pregnant at this point seems almost impossible for me. Some girls just don't realize how lucky and blessed that they are. Or how they take being pregnant for granted.

    ReplyDelete