Sunday, July 29, 2012

Boudoir Photo Shoot!! Ooohhh La La!

So I did a photo shoot last week as a confidence booster. I originally purchased this Groupon before our first IVF because I was so down & wanted to do something for myself. Then I found out I was pregnant & decided I'd hold off & do the shoot at 6 or 7 mos pregnant. When I lost Orville, I still had this to use by September. So on my birthday I had my consultation then went up there last Tuesday for the shoot. I lost 9 lbs just by eating better for this & to be a little healthier before my next IVF. They did my hair & makeup & then I had a 45 minute shoot that netted me 400 photos! The photographer made me feel so comfortable while being half naked! Ha! Here are a couple I'd like to share! Thank you to my friend Martina for editing a few for me :) I recommend this for anyone! :) Ohh and I am kind of convinced that these aren't really me! Haha


 Edited by Martina

 Edited by Martina

 Edited by Martina

 Edited by Martina

 That's just a shadow by the way, not my nipple! Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment