Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ethel

So Ethel has started acting really funny lately. She's a very talkative cat but she's been extra talkative lately and acts like she's calling out for something! Well tonight I get home from work and she's laying on her belly crouched down with her butt in the air and her tail sticking straight up! Yup, definitely in heat! I actually feel kinda bad for her! She's been eyeing me up every time I walk out the door, she is ready to bolt and make a run for it. I've never had an unfixed female in the house, so I've never really seen a cat in heat before. Poor Frank has been fixed for a long time, so he doesn't have a clue! They would make super cute babies though! How long does a cat normally go through heat? Hopefully not too long, I really do feel bad for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment