Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hank Bumps Video


So I realized that I NEVER shared this with you guys!! I can't believe I forgot! I came across it the other day to share with a friend so I wanted to put it on here as well. My brother in law, Tyler, put this together for me last Summer! Casey wanted me to take a picture every day when I was pregnant with Hank, if I'm remembering correctly, I started the pictures around 8 weeks or so. The last picture was taken at 39w5d as I was sent to hospital in the afternoon on 39w6d and had him at 40w.

PS Pay close attention to 20 weeks in ;)

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this. This is my first visit to your blog. You really shared very inspiring story of yours. Pregnancy is the special feeling that every mother wants to feel it. I am a infertility doctor in India. In my hospital, thousands of test tube babies are born. Our hospital has set the record of biggest number of attaining motherhood. You can see the pics at Test Tube Baby Centre. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete