Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ughhhhh

So overall, I had a pretty good day, but its amazing how one person, one action can negate all of that. I have a hard time speaking what's on my mind and what's bothering me, instead I bottle things up until I explode. The last thing my body needs right now is stress. Especially stress that gets me so worked up I can feel my heart beating out of my chest and can't help but cry and get down on myself. It makes me wonder, what makes someone feel like their voice shouldn't be heard? Or that maybe I take things to heart too much and overreact, I'm not sure. But now I need to chill and get my bp down to where it should be.
Some highlights of my day: I got to sleep in my king bed with my husband and 2 dogs. I got to have lunch at Timmy Hos with my good friend Amber. I completed my bank rec in record time with no unexplained variances. I finished a really good book called Change of Heart. I got tons of FREE Tupperware for doing just 2 parties in March and still have more to come. I got a free mary kay facial and found a foundation I really like. I know I am blessed. Look at all the good I had today and yet one thing greatly upset me. Deep breath. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment